Easter Egg Hunt Competition Winners Announced See Post Below For Details.... Don't Forget To Participate In The Free Rapidshare Premium Account Competition (See Right Side Of Blog) Good Luck!...

Monday 7 April 2008

Bux.to Idol Competition + My Bux.to MasterCard Arrives!

It's been a while since my last update, so I thought I'd better update everyone as to what's going on over at Bux.to...well,they are working on the launch of the new site & script which should be ready by mid aApril apparently so watch this space (see my last post for screen shot of the new website design)

Today I received my Bux.to Mastercard from Payoneer! (see screenshots below) My card is activated now & ready to be topped up. I have changed my 'AlertPay Email' to the new one which is username@buxcard.net My previously pending payment to Alertpay will now be paid to my card. This is great news as AlertPay have been having problems with mass payments for quite a while now & they don't seem to be doing anything to fix this, so the Bux.to MasterCard is a stroke of genius in that respect!


Bux.to has only yesterday announced that they are holding a 'Pop-Idol' style competition where by the members have a chance to write a song about Bux.to! I would love to have a chance to do this but I really haven't got the time to do it unfortunatley but this is going to be great for Bux.to & especially the winner who will receive a whopping 5,000 (yes FIVE THOUSAND) referalls. More news about the competition is below:

BUX.TO IDOL COMPETITION DETAILS:

"This is your chance to show yourself to the world!

Your task is to create a song or/and a video clip about Bux.to

It can be anything or any style. Content should be appropriate for all ages, this means adult contents are forbidden. If the content is found to be unappropriate, your submissions will be withdrawn. Due to the large audience Bux.to has, this is a great chance for you to show yourself to an extremely large audience. You may be the next Super Star

The whole Bux.to community will be voting for the best Song and best Movie. Each will win 5,000 referrals!

Deadline for submission will be 6PM GMT - Friday 25th of April
Voting will start on April 26th for one week.

Act today!

============================================

Once you submitted your song or video to Bux.to you automatically accepted that its contents will be surrendered to Bux.to and remain the sole and exclusive property of Bux.to
You may not give or sell the song or video to any other third party. If you are found to be guilty of doing so, Bux.to will take action against you.

Winners acknowledge that we will use related information about them for marketing proposes.

© Bux.to / BuxStudios.com (coming soon)"

BuxStudios.com? Hmmm.. interesting, can't wait to hear some more news on that one!

8 comments:

kway said...

Hey good stuff i see that you got you card i'm waiting for mine i became a Premium Member and got 35 pack of reffs not to long ago hoping to get something going from that. Still look like your sites is ON POINT! hope it all works out for you. By the way did anyone win the competition that you have up on your site? I see that it ended on the 5 of april.

footballfanatic said...

Hey thanks for your comment - good luck with your refs you'll do well at Bux.to.. I haven't reached the amount of comments I wanted yet I'm still about 10 comments short so the comp will be extended until I receive 10 more comments! - Stay tuned!

Bruce Vang said...

hey i added your site to my links. If you want you can do the same for me. My site is Bux master blogspot www.buxmaster.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

hey mate how do you get all your referrals? did u buy them or what?

footballfanatic said...

Michael B - I paid for 135 refs I referred the rest via my blogs.

Michael B said...

Very nice mate, I got a blog too, but not much people join from there. I also see that you made flyers, have you tried them for yourself, and do they work well? Thanks.

footballfanatic said...

Michael B - Yes the flyers do work but since my printer is knackered I haven't been able to re-print them. I stuck them up in a few corner shops, at my work, a couple of club cloakrooms (all with prior permission) & in one weekend I got about 25 refs. So yeah it works (depending where you stick em up)

kway said...

ya they do work i tried them to thx :)