Easter Egg Hunt Competition Winners Announced See Post Below For Details.... Don't Forget To Participate In The Free Rapidshare Premium Account Competition (See Right Side Of Blog) Good Luck!...

Friday 15 February 2008

When Did Bux.to Start?

Bux.to started on June 12th 2007, and has grown phenomenally in the time between launch & now. Bux.to's owner 'Debbie' must be very happy with the way things have gone. In the time bux.to started many PPC sites have fallen at the way side. Adbux WERE Bux.to's main & only real competitor in the early days, but now bux.to has taken the mantle as 'The Best' PPC around. They now have over 2,000,000 members & the bux.to forum alone has a massive 10,000 members! Based in Hull, England the work load for the shoe-string staff must be over-whelming. All credit to the team (which cannot be larger than 6-8 people) They have a huge task in answering queries via the support ticket system, checking orders for referall packs & upgrades, not to mention all the on-going site maintenance on top of all the other problems they face such as cheaters (members using auto-click tecnology to obtain more clicks) I must admit that when I signed up back in September 2007, I did have my doubts about PPC generally, not just bux.to. Bux.to is free, so I thought "Well, I aint gonna lose anything giving this a go..." Five months later I have over $575 in earnings ($10.46 of which has already been paid) I am currently approx 4 weeks form my next payout ($417) & when I get that paid into my Alertpay I will post a screenshot on here for you all to gawp at! Bux.to is for real & they really DO PAY.

2 comments:

Rachna said...

Your website has a nice appearance, it loaded quickly, was easy to navigate, and no missing or broken links. lots of good information on Bux.to, well-explained. Thanks!.

Hair Weaving

footballfanatic said...

Thanks Rachna it is nice to hear positive feedback - best wishes to you!