Easter Egg Hunt Competition Winners Announced See Post Below For Details.... Don't Forget To Participate In The Free Rapidshare Premium Account Competition (See Right Side Of Blog) Good Luck!...

Wednesday 27 February 2008

For All The Bux.to Doubters, Sceptics & Non-Beleivers:



(Click Image Above To View Stats)

I first joined Bux.to on 13th September 2007 about two months after they launched. At first I was VERY sceptical. I couldn't understand how they could afford to pay all these members when they were basically make very little profit from advertising Vs. paying their members. After visiting the forums regulary & reading other members posts it became clear that they are actually making their money mostly from purchased refs & premium upgrades (not to mention the clickbank products) I didn't start refering properly until October '07. I had read so many success stories in the Bux.to forum I thought I'd at least give it a go & it's free so I wasn't going to lose anything. Now five months after I initially registered I have 860 refs, been paid $10.46, purchased premium membership, & purchased a additional 100 referalls (Total investment: $157) I have already been paid $10.46, my next due amount is $417 & total balance is $739. So as you can see from the figures I will be well in profit when I get my next payment. To anyone considering joining Bux.to I would seriously recommend it, not only is it a good investment with quick returns compared to other ventures it is also a excellent place to advertise & with over 2.5 million, yes MILLION members there is always a audience ready to view your ads, which is great for business owners, seo experts, students, blog owners, & affiliates alike to advertise their product(s) Less sceptical? Join Today For FREE.

2 comments:

Thajmode said...

DO you still have those 800 referrals?

I just bought 100 + premium membership together... how much do you think that will make a month????

footballfanatic said...

Hi -

I have 1010 refs now (purchased 100 ref's the rest) 100 refs should make you at least $300 a monthI reckon..depending on how good your downline is.. check out the success stories on the bux.to forum for more news