Easter Egg Hunt Competition Winners Announced See Post Below For Details.... Don't Forget To Participate In The Free Rapidshare Premium Account Competition (See Right Side Of Blog) Good Luck!...

Monday 17 March 2008

Bux.to News & Announcements Update 16th March 2008

Not a great deal to report at the moment, but it looks like the cashouts to the new Bux.to MasterCard will be starting from next week. I am still awaiting my Bux.to MasterCard but I did apply 24 hours after the announcement was made & I live in the UK so I hope to get mine soon, some members from USA & some European countries have already received these cards . find out who has received their cards & FAQ about the Bux.to Debit Card HERE. The announcement made on the forum regarding when we can start to cash out + privacy news is below:

1. Payment to card will start next week. If you are planning to cashout now, don't, wait until the card payment option is available. Details of this will come soon.

2. We want to stress the privacy issue again, please do NOT put your email on this forum. We've seen topics people asking for help along with that their email and other personal information. Post your email here do not help, it will only increases spam and risk of your account getting hacked through phising. Use http://www.buxtosupport.com/

In the next few days, we'll be implementing another feature to the forum to block people from posting up their emails as another layer of protection for privacy.

I'm guessing that the new script & new look Bux.to website will also be ready once the new cashout script is integrated.. Right.. now I'm gonna get on to Live Support & find out where my MasterCard is!...

7 comments:

kway said...

Hey i like your site out of all the sites i went to for info about bux.to yours is the best and for that i'm signing up undre you. Thx for all the info keep up the good work :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kway for your nice comments, If you have signed under me I am doing referall incentives (if you make $10 with bux.to & you are in my downline I will give you cashback of $1) and so on )$20 another $1 etc etc. Is your user i.d on bux.to the same as your Blogger id?

AMAN said...

Hey! This is Aman from Money In Clicks Blog.
I have changed my blog address. Please visit and update in your link exhnage.
http://buxto-news-stats.blogspot.com

kway said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kway said...

No its kbux2008 your referall
incentives sounds grrrreat now i'm all pumped up to get me some referalls Edmund uuuuuu ROCK!

footballfanatic said...

I see ya kway! - thanks for signing up under me & thnaks for your comments, Hope you earn as much as possible with Bux.to - They rock!!

footballfanatic said...

Aman - What was your OLD address you would like me to change?