Easter Egg Hunt Competition Winners Announced See Post Below For Details.... Don't Forget To Participate In The Free Rapidshare Premium Account Competition (See Right Side Of Blog) Good Luck!...

Thursday 27 March 2008

Bux.to Members Now Recieving MasterCard Debit Card

Well it was 19 day wait from applying for the Bux.to MasterCard, but finally I have been approved. It just goes to show how many applicants they must of had as their normal processing time is 2-5 business days. So know I can relax in the knowledge my card is on it's way to me. I was a bit worried as my passport expired in February & I only had my National Insurance Numbers as ID which worked out fine in the end. There are hundreds of members now that have been approved it may actually be in the thousands. For those that are still unsure about the new payment system I have put some links below to some of the forum posts on the official Bux.to forum of those that have been approved & those that have already received their cards.

My Payoneer Approval For Bux.to MasterCard:



Bux.to MasterCard Approved Thread
Bux.to MasterCard Received Thread
Bux.to MasterCard FAQ's Thread

0 comments: