Easter Egg Hunt Competition Winners Announced See Post Below For Details.... Don't Forget To Participate In The Free Rapidshare Premium Account Competition (See Right Side Of Blog) Good Luck!...

Thursday 13 March 2008

Bux.to News & Announcements Update 13th March 2008

So it's been a week since the Bux.to MasterCard was officialy released & the majority of the hype & hysetria has passed thankfully - after reading so many of the same questions & answers on the Bux.to forum I myself became a involuntary unofficially certified Payoneer expert! Anyway for those of you that like to have your finger on the pulse & like to know exactly what Bux.to is upto here is the lastest Bux.to news announcement:

"1. We are disappointed with AlertPay, mass pay doesn't work again. We're still trying but cannot pay hundreds individually. Please aware there will be delay with payments through AlertPay.

2. By this weekend, I will be revising the current forum's spam system. As you know, banned sites are automatically convert to "bux.to". This seems to raise alot of confusions so I will change this to "Bux Banned Site" to avoid any further confusion that might arise."

Well AlertPay has disappointed me, I thought they would have got this sorted by now. It has been two months since the change from Paypal to Alertpay. Thank goodness for the pre-paid MasterCard. I don't think AlertPay are quite as well equipped for the huge surge in business as MasterCard. I for one would not be too bothered in Bux.to ended their relationship with AlertPay it was only a knee-jerk reaction to have them anyway really. My MasterCard is still under-review so I hope to get approved any day now & hope this will shorten the payout waiting times, which it is intended to do. Watch this space folks for more Bux.to News, Reviews & FAQ's!

0 comments: